The best way of understanding what is going on in the presence is to look at the past. I find Malaysia one of the most interesting and the same time shocking examples for the Islamization of a country. Here is a few key points that play part in modern Malaysia:
– You must be Muslim to be a Malay
– You are not allowed to own a business unless you are a Malay (Muslim)
– Sharia Law is the valid law
– There is a national cultural policy for everybody saying Islam MUST be part of Malayan culture
– Positive discrimination gives Muslims advantages over education, benefits and business, leaving the aboriginal (Orang Asli) people of the country and other ethnic groups in a unfair and sometimes underdeveloped position.
Whilst there are still many other ethnic groups and religions present and legal in Malaysia, Islam is the State religion. Originally Malaysia…
View original post 311 more words